Last Modified: September 21, 2016
This constitutes the policy of Web Equity Partners, Inc. with respect to complaints of copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property infringements.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Service infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity.
The website www.lawsuitcommercials.com (“Lawsuit Commercials”) is an informational and research tool that profiles, indexes, transcribes and tags information found in television (“TV”) content, including, but not limited to, TV Programs, TV commercials, promotional content, and public service announcements (collectively TV Content). We help consumers find content they see on TV by profiling the information about the TV Content on Lawsuit Commercials, thereby increasing the reach and engagement of TV Content. Some of the information we profile includes brands, products, URLs, phone numbers, social media pages, and other pertinent identifying data.
In addition to making it easy for consumers to find TV Content they see on the TV, we also enable consumers to interact with the brands and products found in such content by providing links to the source of the TV Content and/or advertiser website(s).
We respect the rights of copyright holders of TV Content and in an effort to properly credit the copyright holders of each commercial, Lawsuit Commercials clearly indicates the broadcaster and/or advertising company in a prominent location in the catalogue of any given TV Content whenever known. Whenever this information is not available, it is assumed the company whose products and/or services are being represented in the TV Content is the company holding the copyrights of such commercial. Additionally, the title, description, product names, slogans and other data elements, in part, or in whole, may be trademarked by the same identified copyright holder.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under “DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims”
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through the Service on your copyright.
DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
2640 Financial Court, Suite B
San Diego, CA 92117